Meet & Greet on arrival at VSKP / VTZ our driver who is going with you only during the package. Check into the hotel, then visit half day sightseeing visit
1. Ramkrishno Beach, At a distance of 4 km from Vizag Railway Station, Ramakrishna Beach (also called RK Beach) is a spectacular long beach on Bay of Bengal. This is one of the most popular beaches in Visakhapatnam
2. Kali Temple, Contemporary Hindu temple built in 1984, with tall pillars, arches, minarets & views of the sea
Night stay at Vizag.
After Breakfast, visit to the
1. Submarine, The Submarine Museum – Kurusura being set up at the RamaKrishna Beach in Visakhapatnam has a specialty which is the first one of its kind in this subcontinent There are display boards giving all the details of the submarine and life inside submarine.
2. Kailashgiri hille park, Spread over an area of 350 acres, it is one of the most attractive tourist spots in Vizag with an enchanting view of the sea, beaches, lush green forests and the beautiful city. The major attraction of the park is Lord Shiva Parvathi statue,
3. Dolphine Nose Dolphin’s Nose is located in Visakhapatnam between Yarada and Gangavaram Port. The hill is named as Dolphin nose because it resembles a dolphin’s nose
4. Bheemli Beach, Bheemili Beach is located at the origin of the Gosthani River, at a distance of 24 km from Visakhapatnam in Visakhapatnam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The beach reflects the British and Dutch settlements.
5. Visakha Museum, Visakha Museum is a museum located in the port city of Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India which houses the historical treasures and artifacts of the Kalingandhra region.
Drop back at the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast proceeds Vizag to Araku Visit
1. Padampuram Garden, The famed Padmapuram gardens are located in the beautiful and serene valley Araku. It is a short drive away from the railway station.
2. Tribal Museum, Museum showcasing traditional art, handicrafts, ornaments & textiles used by indigenous tribes.
3. Visit Borra Cave, The Borra Caves are noticeably exhibit a variety of impressive stalactites and stalagmites, in different irregular shapes. Apart from historical value, the caves have religious significance as well.
4. Coffee bagan, Coffee Plantation is one of the amazing thing in Araku valley. Very few states in India where you can fiend Coffe Plantation .
5. Highest Viewpoint, This is the second highest peak in the Eastern Ghats with an altitude of 4320 ft above MSL. Galikonda Viewpoint is one spot that all tourist packages from VIshakapatnam to Araku Valley or Anantagiri Hill Station offer. The venue comes on your way to the famed Borra Caves from Araku Valley
Night stay at Araku.
After Breakfast Check out the hotel then transfer to the Vizag stn. drop with a sweet vacation memory.