Meet & Greet on arrival at Vizag, Vizag railway station our driver who is going with you only during the package. Check into the hotel. Visit-
1. Ramkrishno Beach, At a distance of 4 km from Vizag Railway Station, Ramakrishna Beach (also called RK Beach) is a spectacular long beach on Bay of Bengal. This is one of the most popular beaches in Visakhapatnam.
2. Kali Temple, Contemporary Hindu temple built in 1984, with tall pillars, arches, minarets & views of the sea.
3. Submarine, The Submarine Museum – Kurusura being set up at the RamaKrishna Beach in Visakhapatnam has a specialty which is the first one of its kind in this subcontinent There are display boards giving all the details of the submarine and life inside submarine.
4. Kailashgiri hille park, Spread over an area of 350 acres, it is one of the most attractive tourist spots in Vizag with an enchanting view of the sea, beaches, lush green forests and the beautiful city. The major attraction of the park is Lord Shiva Parvathi statue.
Overnight stay at Vizag Hotel.
After early morning Vizag to Araku Visit
1. Padampuram Garden, The famed Padmapuram gardens are located in the beautiful and serene valley Araku. It is a short drive away from the railway station.
2. Tribal Museum, Museum showcasing traditional art, handicrafts, ornaments & textiles used by indigenous tribes.
3. Visit Borra Cave, The Borra Caves are noticeably exhibit a variety of impressive stalactites and stalagmites, in different irregular shapes. Apart from historical value, the caves have religious significance as well.
4. Coffee Bagan, Coffee Plantation is one of the amazing thing in Araku valley. Very few states in India where you can fiend Coffe Plantation .
5. Highest Viewpoint, This is the second highest peak in the Eastern Ghats with an altitude of 4320 ft above MSL. Galikonda Viewpoint is one spot that all tourist packages from VIshakapatnam to Araku Valley or Anantagiri Hill Station offer. The venue comes on your way to the famed Borra Caves from Araku Valley
Night stay at Araku.
After Breakfast, visit-
1. Visakha Musuem, Visakha Museum is a museum located in the port city of Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India which houses the historical treasures and artifacts of the Kalingandhra region.
2. Rama Naidu Flim Studio, On the beach road connecting Visakhapatnam to Bheemili, at a distance of 18 KM from RK beach the Ramanaidu film studio is located at the top of a hill. Surrounded by hills in one side and sea on the other side, this film studio is used by several film producers of nearby states to produce movies in national and regional languages.
After that araku to vizag station drop with sweet vacation memory.